Our BUSINESS VALUE PROPOSITION is to become your LONG TERM partner in every marketing decision you need to make to make your business more SUCCESSFUL
Dear Business Owner,
Can you identify with any of the following frustrations?
- You spend hours trying to market your business and are not making any in-roads
- You’re wondering how to get the most value for your marketing dollars
- You know that marketing is essential to your success, but you don’t have enough time to become an expert or search for fresh ideas that could really boost sales
- You have a business which should be killing the competition but your customers seem to go elsewhere
- You have an online presence but your customers can’t find you
… Or have you ever simply wondered if such a service exists that could solve all these problems?
If you’re anything like most small businesses out there you’ve probably answered “yes” to at least one of these questions.
This is why I would really like to share with you exactly what I have done about it and how YOU can benefit from my extensive work experience in this field.
The story for businesses today
“Once upon a time”
Over twnety years ago when I first began my marketing career, there were relatively few ways to promote a business and it was easy to stay competitive in the local market. Some businesses had a shop front to advertise their products and services. Beyond that you created your brand and ran a few advertisements in the local newspapers. Then you might have designed some fancy brochures, dabbled in direct mail, and maybe launched a TV campaign on one of the four commercial channels available at the time. …Life was simple then for the average old school marketer and small business owner.
“The new ball game”
While traditional marketing still has relevance in today’s market, small business owners now have to contend with the rapid progress of technology, worldwide competition and the marketing paradigm shift to the digital realm. This means that every business needs to develop an online presence starting with a website.
The nightmare has just begun
Armed with a new website, you now need to wrap your head around the intricacies of understanding Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Landing Pages, Analytics and eCommerce to help your business stand out and compete against the other million websites that exist today.
But it doesn’t stop there…
Now managing your brand has become harder than ever before. Today we have more of everything. More brands. More products. More choices. But it all just feels like more of the same. And with the rise of social media, mobile Apps, video, blogs and online forums, business owners have to embrace a growing online community that can engage and share their experiences about your brand for the entire world to see.
The marketing landscape has changed dramatically and is now infinitely more confusing for the average business owner to understand. And most companies still remain stuck on a competitive treadmill, competing like crazy to keep up with each other. But it only makes them just like everyone else.
Even if you have all the time and money in the world, to educate yourself in all areas of marketing would take several years to achieve.
This has brought about a massive opportunity cost of misdirection of energy and resources in small business today. Business owners need to be focused on their business than getting lost in trying to sift through all the marketing options alone.
“Marketing has become specialised and complex. Most small businesses are like sheep believing the next blog they sign up to or the quick fix they invest in is going to bring in massive sales. What really happens is they get bored very quickly and end up spending dollars in the wrong areas without having a proper plan.”
Craig Pethebridge, Bright Owl Marketing
This is what I do every day
I help business owners, just like you; develop tailored marketing solutions for their business. I’ll tell you what’s working, and what isn’t in terms of your marketing program. I’ll even find fresh ways to produce more business at less cost, and be accountable for results, every time.
- I have been able to help my clients achieve their business goals without the need of adding an extra overhead or another headcount.
- I’ll work with you to get the most from your marketing budget, and develop integrated marketing solutions than don’t simply focus on advertising or social media, but the entire marketing function.
- I will identify effective online and offline strategies that are going to give you the biggest bang for your buck. Just like your accountant or financial planner, I am always only a phone call away to help guide you through the marketing minefield and make informed decisions about new opportunities that may arise.
- I am also a CERTIFIED PRACTISING MARKETER (CPM) with the Australian Marketing Institute, specialising in developing effective marketing solutions for small business.
Not only do I have extensive experience but I have a REAL and GENUINE PASSION to help small business owners achieve marketing success, I have selected a STRONG TEAM of LOCAL SPECIALISTS in the areas of Public Relations, Graphic Design, Web Development, Social Media, Copywriting, Printing and Digital Marketing. My team are true professionals that have a passion for marketing, and love being challenged with new ideas and doing things differently. It is our unique approach to business and customer service, which fosters a fantastic community which we are all proud to be part of. And that makes a real difference!
Get started today!
Contact us today to find out how your business can benefit with the help of the team at Bright Owl Marketing.
One of our friendly marketing consultants will ask questions about your business, industry, target audience and current marketing activities to see if our services are a good fit.
You will start experiencing a rapid boost in leads, sales and profits as soon as you start implementing the practical and easy marketing steps that will guide you to business success.