Marketing for manufacturers can be a complex process. Your business creates a product, but your customers aren’t always the end user. Most of the time you are dealing with retail purchasers and distributors, and other key decision-makers along the manufacturing supply chain. These people will always have a problem that needs to be solved, which gives you a great opportunity to help attract, educate and convert these prospects into loyal customers.
Most of the time purchasing decisions are made even before a customer even talks to a supplier. Whether it be a purchasing department searching or information about pricing, an engineer asking for detailed specifications, or a distributor wanting to understand the key benefits of the product, you want them to be able to find your business and research your products.
Today, when people need answers, they go to Google. So it’s important for your website to be highly by search engines, and include sound digital marketing processes, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), content development, Google Adwords, social media, even marketing automation. If you have a Business Development Manager on the road or making sales calls, then it’s really important to equip them with the right information and branded collateral to assist with the sales process and help them better convert potential customers.
At Bright Owl Marketing, we help you attract the right prospects for your manufacturing business. We work with you to create a tailored marketing program that focuses on both online and traditional marketing initiatives. We’ll also help turn your website into an educational, search engine optimised powerhouse, loaded with informative content to increase the performance of your lead generation efforts. The result means that you will have better-educated leads who are pre-qualified and ready for your sales call.
Our Services Cover
- Strategic marketing plan development and communications schedules
- Developing your customer contact and engagement strategy
- Diversification into new markets and industries
- Increase customer loyalty through targeting communications and service delivery programs
- Growing your social media communities, campaign development and advertising.
- Website Communications: Demonstrating unique product capabilities to help inform and educate a potential buyer.
- eNewsletter communications: to stay top of mind with your supply-chain with authoritative and engaging content, and any product updates.
- Google Adwords and SEO: effective for either national or international exposure and promoting specific products
- Targeted media placements in relevant print and online industry publications.
- Pricing incentive programs
- Launch events, training seminars, and information evenings
Your branding needs to be consistently applied across all products and packaging, your marketing collateral and any promotional channels with excellent design that will positively impact with your target customers. Our graphic designers, web developers and copywriters all have experience with the needs of the manufacturing industry, which include:
- Website design and development
- Business development collateral including business stationery, proposals, brochures, document specifications and PowerPoint presentations
- Logo and product labelling design and execution
- Developing your online communications including eNewsletters, social media, website content and landing pages.
- Print materials for advertising, flyers, brochures, in-store posters and direct mailings.
- Trade show displays and signage
Get started today!
Contact us today to find out how your travel business can benefit with marketing consulting services.
One of our friendly marketing consultants will ask questions about your business and target audience and current marketing activities to see if our services are a good fit.
There is no obligation for you to pay for any other marketing services. You can book with confidence and no risk as we stand behind all of our services.