Travel Agent and Tourism Marketing
Over recent years travel agencies have been exposed to a multitude of changes in the travel industry which include the introduction of low cost airlines, e-ticketing services, constant airline schedule changes and the rise of the internet which has given power to the average consumer to research and book their own travel.
But will the internet provide a point of contact in times of crisis? Do you receive personalised service from a travel? And how do consumers know if they really are getting the best deal?
By having a dedicated travel consultant or agency means that your customer needs are anticipated every step of the way. Whether it be your seat preference, your meal request or reward program numbers. But do like Webjet and Airbnb, it’s very difficult for consumers to understand the actual costs versus benefits between using a travel agent and booking online.
Bright Owl Marketing understand the need to position a travel agent effectively in the ever-changing market and has helped many Fully Branded, Associate and Affiliate networks of Helloworld, and also experienced travel consultants working for the TravelManagers group
We know that in order to be successful then a travel agent needs to have good product differentiation and strong positioning. When you focus on providing a clear point of difference and educating your clients, you’re taking steps to ensure strong brand equity and the promise you make to your customers.
Bright Owl Marketing will help you to stand out from the crowd by focus on the right niche market segments in order to promote your products and brand over and above your competitors. And by establishing a key point of difference as part of an effective brand and communication strategy will also help you connect in a way that turns the consumer benefit into a compelling call-to-action.
Our Services Cover
- Strategic marketing plan development and communications schedules
- Product development utilising your unique travel experience or focusing on any untapped travel markets
- Rewards and incentive programs
- Joint marketing promotions with travel suppliers
- Social media: growing your communities, campaign development and advertising.
- Leveraging website and social platforms to help guide the customer decision-making journey.
- Local community, club and school partnerships
- eNewsletter communications: to help differentiate you from the competition and further develop your communities with authoritative and engaging content.
- Google Adwords and SEO: effective for promoting specific travel products and destinations
- PR and media relations
- Local paper advertising and editorial
- Radio advertising and promotions
- Launch events, Desk Days, information evenings and film nights
The key is to directly link all your marketing and communications efforts with your customers desires and actively engage them at an emotional level, giving them less reason to switch to another brand or book online!
But you don’t have to do this by yourself. Bright Owl Marketing are experts in the travel industry and can help you achieve success to.
In order for a strategic campaign to have a greater impact, your brand needs to be consistently applied across multiple channels utilising excellent and creative design skills. Our graphic designers, web developers and copywriters all have experience with the needs of travel agents and can create a range of materials that will speak directly to your customers, which include:
- Website design and development
- New logo development and brand identity
- Print materials for flyers, brochures, in-store posters and postcard mailings
- Trade show displays and signage
- Social media graphics
Get started today!
Contact us today to find out how your travel business can benefit with marketing consulting services.
One of our friendly marketing consultants will ask questions about your business and target audience and current marketing activities to see if our services are a good fit.
There is no obligation for you to pay for any other marketing services. You can book with confidence and no risk as we stand behind all of our services.