Digital Marketing Consultant
Build your own client portfolio
Melbourne or Sydney based
- Do you love working from home and enjoy flexible hours?
- Do you like having control over your own client portfolio?
- Do you enjoy business development and relationship management?
If you like bringing your great ideas to fruition quickly and easily, and be rewarded for it, then this could be the perfect job for you!
This is a Contractor Position with a dynamic and well-established marketing agency and consulting firm that’s been around since 2010. Based in Melbourne or Sydney you will be working as a Digital Marketing Consultant for Bright Owl Marketing and its small business clients.
What does this Digital Marketing Consultant role involve?
In a nutshell, your job will be to:
- Help convert business leads generated through Bright Owl Marketing channels
- Run marketing workshops (up to 5 hours) and create strategic marketing plans for small business owners
- Implement the marketing plan, which may also involve the coordination of service providers such as graphic design, web development, SEO, Google Adwords and other digital marketing suppliers through Bright Owl Marketing
- Report and monitor marketing campaign performance
This is not your typical office job
This is a creative role that is very much about building long lasting relationships, project management and rolling your sleeves up and actually doing the work using your marketing skill-set. But it won’t suit everyone, due to the nature of the position:
- You will be a contractor to Bright Owl Marketing
- You will be given business leads to develop and grow your own client portfolio under the Bright Owl Marketing banner
- You will be a Certified Practising Marketer with the Australian Marketing Institute, or satisfy the requirements of their membership program and be willing to apply for membership
Work to your own schedule
You will enjoy a great work-life balance with the ability to grow your own client portfolio and be in control of your day-today schedule. You have complete autonomy to do things your way, but you are results focused and are set on achieving the marketing goals for small business.
- 7+ years digital marketing and managing/consulting experience with a recognised marketing qualification, or
- 10+ years digital marketing and managing/consulting experience
Each digital marketing specialist needs to demonstrate marketing know-how in at least two of the following disciplines:
- Marketing and Brand Strategy
- Digital Marketing Communications
- Social Media Marketing (Posting and Advertising)
- Lead Generation and Sales Funnel Development
- SEO & SEM
Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in small business marketing would also help, such as:
- WordPress, WooCommerce and Shopify
- Email Marketing software such as MailChimp, Active Campaign or HubSpot
- Social Media Marketing and Advertising (Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn)
We have all the resources you need
You’ll have access to the Bright Owl Marketing community and any 3rd party suppliers who ensure best practice marketing implementation. We’ll also provide specialist training to help you get up and running and you’ll also benefit from Bright Owl Marketing’s ongoing marketing activity.
The role is a casual contract position at $85 per hour for the first year, and will increase up to $100 per hour in year two based on performance.
How to apply
To be considered, please email your resume and a brief cover letter, addressing how your skills, experience and expertise meet the criteria.
All applications must be made sent to [email protected]
Only candidates that spark our interest will be contacted directly.