Bright Owl Marketing take the issue of privacy very seriously. We believe in the following principles with regard to your privacy:
• Choice & Control – A user should have a choice & control over how their information is used. Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or requests regarding your privacy.
• Fairness & Integrity – Bright Owl Marketing will treat visitors’ data with fairness and integrity at all times. We believe this is essential for protecting privacy and promoting trust.
What data do you collect?
(Internet Explorer Menu – go to ‘Tools/Internet Options/Privacy’)
(FireFox – go to ‘Tools/Options/Privacy’)
• Information about you and your business in relation to the services you have expressed an interest in. Through the completion of our forms and further business communication, we may gather information about your business (eg contact name, email & phone number, domain name, nature of business, target market, keywords etc). This data may be used to provide you with the most relevant products and services, and may also be used to analyse issues or areas of improvement so as to provide improved products and services in the future.
• Bright Owl Marketing has an opt-in email newsletter. We will collect your name and email address for purposes of distributing this newsletter. These details will never be sold, rented, or passed on to third parties without your explicit consent. At any time, a user may unsubscribe from these newsletters by contacting Bright Owl Marketing, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
Do you keep my data secure?
• Keeping your data secure is extremely important to Bright Owl Marketing. We take all reasonable steps to ensure your data is adequately protected. We do not capture any credit card details on our website, preferring to use alternative methods of payment.
Will you ever disclose this data to third parties?
• As a general rule we will never disclose your data to third parties without your permission. We know that providing your information to us is an act of trust and we intend to honour that act. However, there are certain circumstances where we may pass on some personal information:
– If required to do so by law;
– Where we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person;
– In respect of a minor under the age of 16 when requested by their parent;
What should I do if I want to update or delete any data held by Bright Owl Marketing?
• Please contact Bright Owl Marketing with your request, and we will action the request as soon as practically possible.
• We do update our policy from time to time and recommend that you revisit this page when convenient.
Contact Bright Owl Marketing for more information.