Just think of us as your outsourced marketing department, freeing you to concentrate on running your business without worrying about where your next enquiry or sale will come from.
There are many reasons why small businesses engage the services of marketing agency or marketing consultant, which are mainly due to:
- Needing a specific skill-set to assist with a new project, or require an external perspective
- Requiring an extra resource to when your workload increase over a short period. There are always inevitable peaks and troughs throughout the year, where current staffing levels may be insufficient to complete a project and a marketing consultant can be used to keep you on track.
- Preferring to outsource the marketing function rather than employ someone full-time or on a part-time basis
In today’s competitive business market, the marketing function is becoming more specialised and new positions are being created to meet the very specific and demanding marketing requirements for businesses. Brand Managers, Web Designers, Copywriters, Public Relations Specialists are just a few examples of niche marketing functions.
With so many marketing options available today, many businesses are not implementing the right marketing strategies to achieve the best possible return on investment. You could be missing out on many different low-risk and low-cost ways to use online and offline marketing activities to boost sales, leads and profits.
You know that successful marketing can bring huge rewards to any business, but different industries require different strategies to help maximise their returns. Therefore by engaging a marketing consultant with training will save you time, money and further headache from trying to do it yourself or employing someone full time.
We’re not your typical marketing agency with average marketing consultants!
One of our primary goals is to make our customers feel as comfortable as possible. In doing so, we have excelled in the following 8 key areas which differentiate us from other marketing agencies and consultants:
- We are an independent agency
- Our marketing consultants are Certified Practising Marketers with the Australian Marketing Institute
- We provide fully managed end-to-end solutions
- We pride ourselves on delivering creative and innovative ideas that can be implemented in a common sense, down-to-earth and affordable way.
- We can integrate all of your online and offline marketing requirements
- We provide top agency quality at affordable small business rates
- We produce measurable results
- We guarantee satisfaction
At Bright Owl Marketing, we strive to provide top quality customer service by listening to your business needs. We embrace an honest and professional culture that fosters open discussion and cost transparency.
Here are some outsourced marketing options for you to choose from:
|Digital Marketing||Content Marketing||Traditional Marketing|
|Social Media||Blogs||Print Advertising|
|Email Marketing||Social Media Content||TV|
|Website||Brochures & Flyers||Public Relations|
|Google Adwords||Presentations||Direct Mail|
|SEO||Press Releases||Brochures & Flyers|
|Database Building||Corporate Communications||Affiliate Marketing|
|Google Analytics||Website Copywriting||Offline Referral|
|Infographic Analysis||Sales Letters||Event Marketing|
|Video Production||Communication Style Guides||Customer Contact Strategy|
Get started today!
Contact us today to find out how your business can benefit from outsourcing some or all of the marketiing functions from Bright Owl Marketing.
One of our friendly marketing consultants will ask questions about your business, industry, target audience and current marketing activities to see if our services are a good fit.