We’ll help you find out what’s working and what isn’t for your marketing program and guide you on a journey towards success
How was your business these past few months? Did your marketing campaigns help you to increase visibility, bring in more leads and secure new clients?
Whether you think your marketing was successful or a little underwhelming, now is the perfect time to get a personalised marketing review done for your business before diving into the quarter.
As part of the Strategic Marketing Review, one of our friendly senior marketing consultants will help you determine what marketing activities stay, what goes and what needs a bit of tweaking.
We’ll provide an honest, candid review of your current marketing efforts. We don’t want the review process to be highly critical with what you’ve done, but help you identify what can be improved to point your business in the right direction.
Once complete, you’ll be able to make good decisions about where you allocate resources and to ensure you’re not throwing away those hard earned marketing dollars.
Your Marketing Consultant will review the following:
- All branded marketing collateral to ensure it’s consistency and clarity, and includes correct call-to-actions.
- Performance metrics for up to 3 recent marketing campaigns.
- Review your Google Adwords campaigns and Google Analytics to understand where your website traffic comes from and determine if your site is underperforming.
- Review your SEO marketing efforts and results
- Review your email content marketing and reports
- Review up to two social media channels and customer insights data
- Review how you generate your leads and what inbound marketing campaigns you have in place.
Cost: $790 (ex gst)
The outcomes of the marketing review process will be delivered in a research and analysis report, with a set of recommendations on how you can improve. You may find that there are new services, campaigns, user experiences and even technologies that you could be implementing which you might not be aware of, but could really help your business improve dramatically.
Do you need a more detailed marketing review?
We can also perform a comprehensive marketing strategy review. Building on our knowledge in marketing systems and project management, our more detailed marketing reviews can be tailored for your business, depending on your status and size, marketing budget, and the type of business you operate.
- Business goals
- Sales performance
- Customer Avatar Development
- Marketing and Communications Tools
- Collateral Development
- Lead Generation
- Your Brand and it’s Uniqueness
- Value Proposition
- Digital Marketing Footprint
- Customer Reviews
- Cross-sell and Up-sell Process
Contact Us Today
A marketing review will really help you to understand all of the marketing activities being rolled out while helping you realise if those campaigns are successful.
This is the perfect time to take a look at your marketing with the help of an external marketing expert and to make decisions about what areas you can improve on and what marketing is lagging by the wayside.
Contact us today and one of our friendly marketing consultants will ask questions about your business, industry, target audience and current marketing activities to see if our services are a good fit.